Hi! I’m back! I haven’t been here since May or June. But anyway, Hi to all who are here!!! This is the second owner talking to you! Speaking of BP, well, she’s not posting.(I don’t know why) But recently I’m playing Poptropica much since I found a new game that I like (not telling you) OK, Bye.🙂
Hi!Sorry for the random post!I posted because I thought that it was just to lonely here.Some games you can play are at meeblingsworld.com,moshimonsters.com and dragcave.com.You can also play Poptropica.Here’s a costume I made:
The Cool Boy:
Here’s one for girls:
Teen Pop Super Star:
The Hunter(girls’ version):
That’s it!Goodbye everyone!
*I just got this from the PHB.*
- Real name: Jeff Kinney
- Job: Founder (virtual world designer/creator)
- Poptropica account: ??? (Possibly Comic Kid/Ned Noodlehead due to his similarDiary of a Wimpy Kid cartoon series.)
- Contact: email@example.com
- Evidence: On Jeff Kinney’s official WimpyKid.com website, he states on the Author Interview page that, “I work full-time as a virtual world designer, and I created Poptropica.com.” He also mentions being the founder of Poptropica at the back of his Diary of a Wimpy Kid books.
- Real name: Jordan Leary
- Job: Designer and Developer (front-end programming, animation, visual effects)
- Poptropica account: JordanLeary
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Evidence: Jordan’s website has an image of Poptropica and describes it as, “This is the big game I’m currently working on.” He has also been quoted in anHJNews.com article about Poptropica.
- Real name: Justin Lacy
- Job: Poptropica Creator (exact status not known)
- Poptropica account: JustinLacy
- Contact: Unknown
- Evidence: Searching “justinlacy” on the Poptropica Avatar Studio brings up a character with the name “Hazmat Hermit.”
- Real name: Nate Greenwall
- Job: Illustrator, Graphic Artist and Interactive Designer
- Poptropica account: SharkBoyCreator
- Contact: Send Nate a message through the “Contact” link on his website.
- Evidence: On his website NateGreenwall.com, clicking on the “Interactive Web” link shows that he has done some illustration work with Poptropica. His blog also states that he works for Poptropica. We know he is Shark Boy based on a picture of his office, posted on the PCB. The PCB pic had Shark Boy in an office that looks just like Nate’s:
- Real name: Jess M. Brallier
- Job: Developer of Poptropica
- Poptropica account: Fact Monster (username unknown; possibly dummy1036 as noted by Shiny Mosquito)
- Contact: none, but you can learn more about Jess here
- Evidence: This Family Education Network article states that Jess works for Poptropica. Jess has published FactMonster.com (Poptropica’s sponsor) andFunBrain.com (which advertises Poptropica). The below image shows the Fact Monster character visiting a Poptropica Multiverse room.
- Real name: James Lema
- Job: Director of Product Development at Poptropica (present); Digital Design Manager (past)
- Poptropica account: DirectorDcreator1
- Contact: He has a profile on LinkedIn. Click here to visit it.
- Evidence: According to Quiet Eagle, James Lema’s LinkedIn profile picture used to be one of Director D. (This was proven when searching “James Lema” on Google Images resulted in this picture of Director D, shown on the right, which was linked to LinkedIn.) Additionally, there is a post on theBoston PIB (Partners in Business) blog (which is related to Pearson, Poptropica’s company) in which ‘James Lema’ presented a graphic invitation to a ‘Poptropica Lunchtime Seminar.’
- Real name: Jennifer Wood
- Job: Managing Editor at Poptropica
- Poptropica account: BlackWidowCreator (unconfirmed; assumed due to being the only known female Creator)
- Contact: She has a profile on LinkedIn. Click here to visit it.
- Evidence: There’s a profile on social networking site LinkedIn claiming that “Jennifer Wood” holds the position of Managing Editor at Poptropica. You can refer to the screenshot below [credit to Adiboy101] for proof.
- Real name: Mitch Krpata
- Job: Editor, Poptropica at Family Education Network
- Poptropica account: HadesCreator1
- Contact: LinkedIn, Twitter, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Evidence: There’s a profile on social networking site LinkedIn claiming that “Mitch Krpata” holds the position of Poptropica Editor. You can refer to the screenshot below for proof. We know his alias is Hades because the Poptropica Assets website has a Bolas Plant SWF which was posted by Hades on the PCB.
- Real name: Jon Pitcher
- Job: Game Designer illustrator/animator for Poptropica
- Poptropica account: not known
- Contact: LinkedIn
- Evidence: There’s a profile on social networking site LinkedIn from Jon Pitcher where he says, “I concept story ideas, animate characters, and illustrate environments for Poptropica.” You can refer to the screenshot below for proof. We know his alias is Master Mime because Jon’s LinkedIn profile picture depicts Master Mime, which makes sense since he’s an animator.
Not much is known about these other Poptropica Creators, but they are listed with the tiny bit of info we have for your reference:
- Christopher Barney, Game Engineer/Game Designer for Poptropica.com (LinkedIn)
- Ashley Lange, Poptropica 2D game designer (LinkedIn)
- Cara Campanelli, Poptropica Customer Support (LinkedIn)
- Kevin McGrath – Used to work at Poptropica. “Conducted web and systems testing both on the user and back ends of the children’s Flash video game Poptropica.” (LinkedIn)
- John “J.T.” Gallant, Poptropica.com Intern (LinkedIn)
- Nate Tufts, Illustrator/Designer working for Poptropica (his blog)
- Nasan Hardcastle, Designer & Illustrator for characters, environments, games, and toys on Poptropica (his blog) (LinkedIn)
- Binary Bard (username: BinaryBard)
- Thirsty Whale (username: ThirstyWhaleCreator; has not posted on the PCB in years)
- Triton (username: TritonCreator; does not post on the PCB but showed up in one of their party pics)
- VladtheViking (old Poptropica Creators’ YouTube channel)
- Captain Crawfish (username: CaptainCrawfishCreator)
Yee-haw! Mystery Train Island has finally arrived in Poptropica after a lengthy wait. Paid members can access the newest Poptropica adventure right now. There was a cool moment when the counter hit zero and a train rolled across the screen. Woo-hoo! When you arrive in the game, you’ll be in Washington D.C. next to a train about to depart for Chicago and the World’s Fair. A number of Poptropica citizens are there trying to get on board to attend and see major attractions like the Ferris Wheel. Your first set of tasks will be to find a ticket to get on board and help many others as well–including a few famous travelers like Thomas Edison.
Here’s part one of the video walkthrough.
Check out the Mystery Train Island Cheats page to watch parts 2 through 4 of the walkthrough and to get the step-by-step written guide (coming soon!)
Sneak Peek for Non-Members
Not a paid member? Don’t worry. You can still get a sneak peek at Mystery Train Island. Non-members can travel to the island by balloon and walk around the Main Street area, where you’ll see some of the Poptropica citizens and the train at the station. You can even help Thomas Edison and board the train, but you won’t be able to complete the full quest. The island will open up completely to non-members in October.
Arrival on Mystery Train Island
- When you arrive, jump down and run to the left until you see a man pushing his luggage. This is Thomas Edison, the famous inventor. He needs your help getting his luggage loaded onto the train.
- Talk to him and then a puzzle mini-game will appear. Re-arrange the suitcases so that they line up left to right from smallest to largest. Then click on the plank of wood to create a ramp. You will push the luggage up into the cargo car of the train. So much work!
- Thomas Edison will give you a train ticket to ride the John Bull from Washington, D.C. to Chicago.
- Run over to the right until you get to the train door next to the Chicago World’s Fair poster. The cursor will say Ride Train. Hop on board!
On Board the Train
- Your first task is to talk to all the famous passengers on the train. The first is Ferris, the inventor of the Ferris wheel. He’s upset and will give you a copy of a telegram he received that says the wheel needs more power to work.
- Next run left and talk to Nikokla Tesla, who is standing outside of his cabin door.
- Then go inside Susan B. Anthony’s cabin and speak with her. She’ll give you a Women’s Suffrage Pamphlet.
- Go back outside and run to the left to talk with Gustav Eiffel. Then continue left until you come to a door marked with the name, Erik Weisz. Go inside and talk to the man there.
- Head back out and run to the left through several train cars until you reach a guy wearing a hat and a pencil in his ear. He’s a reporter from the New York Times. Talk to him and he’ll complain that the fair is second-rate because it’s in Chicago.
- Now go into Mark Twain’s cabin and speak with him.
- Leave Twain’s cabin and go to the left. You’ll pick up a pencil that’s lying on a table as you run past.
- Skip past Thomas Edison’s cabin and go into Mlle. Moreau’s room. Speak with her to hear her talk about how much better the World’s Fair in Paris was. She’ll give you a copy of her newspaper, Le Monde.
- Now you’ve met with everyone you need to. Go into Thomas Edison’s cabin and talk to him.
- He’ll tell you about his latest invention, a device which captures moving pictures. He’ll suggest that you try it out and once it starts working, he’ll leave to get the reporter from the New York Times.
- A cut-scene will appear showing the train heading into a tunnel.
- The room will go dark and when the lights come back on, the projector is missing! Thomas Edison and the reporter arrive and want to know what happened.
- Now you have to clear your name and find the person who stole the projector.
Here we have the official FPB email: (so you can stay in touch!)
Send us your feedbacks!
About Fun Poptropica Blog
Look!!! FPB Is famous🙂 !!!
Click here to see!!!!!!!
(Look for Fun Poptropica Blog somewhere below!!! *SCREAM*)
It’s TP here! Here we have the news for Mystery Train:
We hope you enjoy feeding the passengers of the Mystery Train. They’re insatiable!
Don’t just stand there waiting for your cook to fill an order. Head back to the table and see if another customer has a new order. Every second you’re standing still is a second wasted.
Stand in the right spot.
You can fill up drinks and bus dishes withough having to stand next to the soda fountains or the dish bin. But you do need to stand right in front of the chef in order to place a dinner order. Try filling up drinks from across the screen, or bussing dishes while you place multiple orders with the cook.
Choose your upgrades carefully.
The hostess is a big help, but you probably don’t need her in the earlier stages, when only a few customers at a time can fit at the table. But fast drinks — that’ll shave seconds off your time from the start.
Take calculated risks.
Every customer will always order a drink first. Then they will order either the chicken or the burger. Knowing this, you can take some calculated risks. Keep an extra soda and root beer on your tray. Get the chef cooking a burger and a chicken before anybody has ordered their dinner. You might end up needing to dump something in the trash, but when these risks pay off, you’ll save lots of time.
Hopefully some of these tips will help. What tricks have you found to keep the D.C. Diner running smoothly?
Keep an eye out right here for more info about Mystery Train Island, coming very soon! (“Twain” Is not an error. The man in the picture is Mark Twain.)
It’s Wild Sun here with another new post. This one is actually a sneak peek, quite exciting! The creators have began to get us pumped up about the new islands coming. In the last post, there was a new trailer about a “legend coming,” possibly to do with Mystery Train Island. I’d say I’m pretty warmed up about this.
New minigame? I bet it has something to do with quickly taking the customers’ orders. Will this be a pre-island game like Shrink Shot? Or will it be a minigame actually in the island?
I’m thinking it will be a pre-release game, because if you look closely and examine the picture, you’ll actually see a gold sign that says “Mystery Train Island, coming soon” which just proves it will be one of those minigames like Shrink Shot released before the island is actually out.
excuse the 90′s nickelodeon show reference, but i have no idea what to name this thing..
T.G.I.F.! The creators posted a video today from their PoptropicaCreators account entitled, “The Legend is Coming”. What could it mean? What does the ‘E’ stand for? According to the video, we’ll just have to scratch our heads until September.
Edit: If you pause at 0:17, you see a robot-like body.
More Edits: According to PHB Commenter, Aang, the ‘E’ could stand for Evil Co. from an old picture with robots in Daily Pop.
MORE MORE EDITS: Thanks to Squeezy Rider, here’s a screenshot from Daily Pop showing robots with the letter ‘E’.
Meanwhile in the Island Tour, Poptropica has released a description of the island along with seven fascinating screenshots.
How do you solve a mystery when everyone is a suspect? It’s 1893, and some of the world’s brightest minds are traveling by train to the World’s Fair in Chicago. But after a dastardly crime puts the fate of the Fair in peril, only you can piece together the clues and collar the criminal. All aboard for a whodunit that will keep you guessing until the last twist of the tracks!
This definitely psyched me up about the island. How do you feel about it?
The PCB just announced the latest island: Mystery Train Island! That’s right.
Remember all those sneak peeks the creators had 0n the Daily Pop about all the cabooses and trains? Well, it’ll all be in the next new Mystery Train Island!
You creators are fast . Boy, Shrink Ray Island just came out and now you’re announcing a new island? The creators have been working at a fast pace lately. New islands are constantly being released after another. In the past an island seemed to come out every 4 months…but now.
The new island has also appeared on the map with a coming soon sign! The symbol shows a train with steam smoldering around it. Really do hope there’s going to be a sneak peek game like shrink shot.
My bet on this island is that it’s about some robbery or criminal act that occured on a train, and so it’d be your job to solve the case and catch the culprit. Guess we’ll just have to wait for details. So far we’re left with a name and a few sneak peeks. We just know it has to deal with a train and mystery. This island is still a mystery…for now. ;)